On Tuesday, May 28, the Post Office will launch to a new package pick-up system that will send notifications to anyone who has a package at the Post Office. Students will receive this notification as an email and a text message; faculty and staff will receive an email.
With this new system, we will be implementing a new policy:
- A notice will be sent when a package is ready for pick up.
- A reminder notice will be sent after five days.
- Packages that are not retrieved after the second notice will be returned to the sender after five days.
- Students, faculty and staff must bring their CamelCard or a photo ID to receive their packages.
Please note the following:
- Paper slips will no longer be used.
- To avoid delays in receiving packages, students should not mail items more than two weeks in advance of their move-in date.
- Students studying away should not mail packages to the Post Office during their time off campus, as there is limited storage capacity.
- The campus courier will continue to deliver packages to offices and departments across campus.
Feel free to contact me if you have additional questions.
Merrill Collins Director of Auxiliary Operations]]