Pre-registration Opening Schedule for Spring 2018 Courses:
Once open, online registration stays open 24/7 until 11:59 p.m. on the last day of exams, Monday, 12/18. It opens again at the start of the next semester, see Add/Drop Schedule below.
- seniors (2018) and return-to-college, 7:30 a.m., Tuesday, 11/14
- juniors (2019), 7:30 a.m., Wednesday, 11/15
- sophomores (2020), 7:30 a.m., Thursday, 11/16
- first-years (2021), 7:30 a.m., Friday, 11/17
Incoming students will receive information from your dean.
Special Day (non-degree seeking) students are not eligible for online registration.
Online registration opens by 7:30 am on the first day of Orientation, Thursday, 1/18, and closes with the end of the Regular Add period at 5 pm on Friday, 1/26.
During the Limited Add period (Monday, 1/29 - Friday, 2/2), all adds/drops require the Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form linked below.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Tues - Fri during the November preregistration week and Tues - Thur during the April preregistration week.
- Contact your adviser or dean for your PIN
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
More Information and Forms
Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form for course registration changes that require a signature (permission) or during the Limited Add Period.