Links: Class Schedules, registration instructions, Course Exchange Program
NEW REGISTRATION ADVISING HOLDS REPLACE PINS!
Only an assigned major (or pre-major) adviser may RELEASE your Registration Advising Hold to allow you to register. NO MORE PINS! View your assigned advisers and your holds from your Student Profile found in the Student menu in Self Service. Payment Plans (PP) are informational and will not prevent registration.
Fall 2023 Courses:
Continuing students gain access:
- Class of 2024 and RTCs Tuesday, 4/25 at 8:50am
- Class of 2025 Wednesday, 4/26 at 8:50am
- Class of 2026 Thursday, 4/27 at 8:50am
Incoming, Class of 2027 will register during August orientation, specifics TBD
Online registration closes at 11:59pm, Monday, September 11.
Summer 2023 Courses:
Conn students gain access Monday, 5/1 at 8:50 am.
Incoming class of 2027 gain access Monday, 5/8 at 8:50 am.
Registering for more than 19 credits is not permitted until after 9 am on the first day of classes. First-semester, first-year students may not overpoint.
Course instructor grants permission via an Override for the student. Then the student registers online.
- Instructors must contact the Registrar's office to request the appropriate level course to be created.
- The Registrar's office schedules the course.
- The instructor provides an Override for the student.
- The student registers online.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 8:30am to 5pm, Monday - Friday.
- Contact your assigned major (or pre-major) adviser to release your Registration Advising Hold
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or email@example.com
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org