Check out the new MyHousing!
MyHousing is being updated to have more forms, so no more digging through emails to find the Google Form!
MyHousing, accessible through CamelWeb, is the hub for all Housing forms and the housing selection lottery. All important dates for the semester are listed so that you can be prepared for the next houising process.
Information Regarding Winter Break Housing
Break Housing: is available only to Connecticut College students. Students may be approved to stay for break housing if they need to stay on campus in any of the following capacities: Athletics, Student Office Workers (for a Connecticut College office), working on an approved academic internship, taking Connecticut College or Coast Guard Academy Courses or if their permanent address hinders them from break travel. Please read the following information carefully.
- All students requesting break housing must fill out the Housing form. Only those approved may stay during the break.
- Students who apply for break housing who are also on disciplinary probation level 2 will only be approved for break housing after consideration by the Office of Residential Life and the Office of Student Life.
- Please note that during break housing, access to spaces, offices and service are often limited. Student Health Services, the Student Counseling Services and many other offices are closed for the duration of break. Additionally, spaces such as Coffee Grounds, the Womxn’s Center, and many others may not open, or may have limited hours, during breaks. Please plan your supports accordingly and in advance.
- Students MAY NOT ENTER OR ACCESS OTHER HOUSES that are closed during the break.
- Any student not approved for Break housing, who returns to campus prior to the official opening after Winter Break may be asked to leave and may be subject to a fine and/or adjudication.
- In order to participate in Winter Break Housing, students MUST be full time residential students in the Spring term.