There will be apartments and independent living spaces available to students that are assigned based on their averaged lottery numbers and application. Students who apply to live in independent living will need to pass a judicial check and may not be on Probation Level 2.
The Office of Residential Life will advertise available spaces in independent living during the Housing Lottery. Available spaces may include:
- 360 Apartments
- Park Apartment-4 Person Apartment
- Winchester 4-Person House
- Winchester 6-Person House
- Winchester 4-Person Apartment
- Winchester 2-Person Apartment
- River Ridge 5-Person Apartment
- River Ridge 2-Person Apartment
- 191 2-Person Apartment
Applicants must complete an Independent Living Process and Application. At the time of completion, your group must be complete and no additions or subtractions will be allowed.
Independent Living spaces will be assigned by averaging lottery numbers of the applicant group and then assigned based on their average number.